Summary: Good all year long!
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled and crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled sweet potato, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 5 oranges peeled and sectioned (or use grapefruit)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted (or walnuts or almonds)
- 1 (6-ounce) bag spinach or rocket(arugula) or a mix of the two
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice (or grapefruit juice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss first 4 ingredients and place on lined cookie sheet in hot oven for approximately 40 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are cooked through. Cool and discard garlic.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss with dressing.