This dairy is located along the Merced River in Merced County near the town of Ballico. The land was purchased by Charles and Christina Magneson in 1890. These 89 acres of prime farmland produce pasture for the herd of Holstein dairy cattle. The dairy milks 700 cows and is fully organic. This means there are no artificial hormones and no antibiotics used in producing the milk, and the cattle are fed 100 percent organic feed and graze on the permanent pastures. This land was permanently protected in December 2006.