Summary: (adapted from Delish.com) submitted by Monica Bianchi
- 1 cup pitted fresh Linden Bing cherries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) dark rum
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups cherry-flavored seltzer or plain seltzer
- Divide cherries, mint leaves, and sugar among 4 glasses.
- Mash everything together with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Stir in rum and lime juice.
- Fill glasses with ice and top with seltzer.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.